MCP23017 IO Expansion Board
The MCP23017 IO Expansion Board expands 2 signal pins as 16 I/O pins based on the I2C bus, up to 8 MCP23017 IO Expansion Board can be used at the same time, providing up to 128 I/O pins, it is compatible with both 3.3V and 5V levels.
- I2C controlled, expands 2 signal pins as 16 I/O pins
- I2C address configurable by shorting the A0/A1/A2 jumpers
- Up to 8 MCP23017 IO Expansion Board can be used at the same time, providing up to 128 I/O pins.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V level
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi / micro:bit / Arduino / STM32)
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Interface: I2C (JST PA SMT 6-Pin interface to 2.54mm pitch pin header interface)
- Interrupt Pins: INTA, INTB
- Expansion I/Os: 16
- Dimension: 45.24mm * 31.79mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
Ocean Wire Specifications
- Cable specifications: 22AWG
- Material: Silicone
- Withstand Voltage: Less Than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less Than 1000MA
- Length: 21cm
- Line Sequence: Black-negative power supply, Red-positive power supply, Green-SDA, Blue-SDA, Yellow-INTA, Orange-INTB.