Metal DC Geared Motor w/Encoder CQGB37Y001
- Supports 6V and 12V Operating Voltage.
- This is metal DC geared motor w/Encoder, Operating voltage is 6V-12V. for Projects Such as Robot, Custom Servo, Arduino and 3D Printers.
- The rear of the motor is equipped with a dual channel Holzer effect encoder, AB dual output, single circuit per cycle pulse 16CPR, double down the road, a total output of 64CPR.
- These units have a 0.61 inch long, 6 mm(0.24 inch)-diameter D-shaped output shaft. This motor is intended for use at 12V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1V.
- The face plate has six mounting holes evenly spaced around the outer edge threaded for M3 screws. These mounting holes form a regular hexagon and the centers of neighboring holes are 15.5 mm(0.61 inch) apart.
Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8 inch) into the screw hole.
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- 1 * 6V/12V Metal DC Geared Motor w/Encoder